How to Create a Segment of Customers Properties
The ability to create a segment of the customer properties to target customers who message you for the first time after a certain date. Once the segment is created, it will be synced in Zoko, and you will be able to send a broadcast to your most recent contacts using the segment.
You can do a broadcast using segments. Refer to our article on How to use segments in broadcast.
To do this:
1. Go to Apps.
2. In the Marketing section, click on Segments.
3. Click on New Segment.
4. Type your Segment name here. In our case, we set a segment name as "Recent contacts."
5. Click on Add Criteria and Select customer properties.
6. Select Created date (on zoko) from the dropdown menu.
7. Select the created date as Equal from the dropdown menu.
8. Select the Date and Time zone.
9. Click on Save Segment.
10. You can see the created segments and the number of customers in each segment here by scrolling down the page.
Keywords: Segments, Specify customers, Customer data, Sync customer, Certain date.