How to Mark an Agent’s Availability as Available or Unavailable
Share on WhatsApp
We have the option to mark an agent’s availability as available or unavailable. It comes in handy when you are on a vacation or on leave and want to delegate your new chats to other agents in the team. Once you have marked an agent as unavailable, the dashboard will turn yellow on the top bar, and they will no longer receive auto-assigned chats. However, the new incoming chats will be assigned to other available agents until you have marked them as available again.
To do this:
1. Go to the Dropdown Menu on the top bar.
2. Click on Available to see the options.
3. You can select toggle Available or Unavailable.
4. Alternatively, you can also mark the agent availability as unavailable or available on behalf of your team. Go to Settings.
5. Click on Agents.
6. You can see the agents' lists here and mark them as unavailable or available.
Keywords: Agent available, Agent unavailable, Auto-assigned chat.