How to Set Your Billing Warning Thresholds to Ensure Proper Notifications
While adding funds to your wallet, if you are unclear when your balance will fall below a certain threshold, you can set up billing warning notifications to ensure that you do not miss adding funds to your wallet.
To do this:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click on Billing notifications.
3. You can specify the amount here. In our case, we have set the amount to $75, and if the balance falls below that, you will receive a notification.
4. Add your Email ID here.
5. Add your WhatsApp number with country code here.
6. You also have the option to set the multiple email ID’s and WhatsApp numbers by clicking on Add another recipient.
7. You can also delete the recipient by clicking on the Delete icon.
8. Click on Apply changes.
Always remember to hit the Apply changes button after making any changes or modifications.
Keywords: Billing warning, Billing notification, Alert update.