How to Cancel the Subscription on your Dialog 360
Learn how to cancel the subscription on your dialog 360 account.
If you are cancelling your account and want to avoid being charged for the upcoming billing cycle, it is important to remember that you must manually cancel the subscription on your Dialog 360 account. We do not have access to your account and therefore cannot cancel the subscription on your behalf.
To initiate the cancellation process, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Dialog 360 account.
2. Once logged in, click on Show Details to view your subscription details.
3. Scroll down to the Danger zone section and click on Cancel Subscription.
4. In the pop-up window, please add a reason for cancellation and type *CANCEL* in the provided field.
5. Finally, click on Cancel Subscription to complete the cancellation process.
Once you have successfully cancelled your subscription, please make sure to notify us so that we can proceed with removing your Zoko account.
Keywords: Cancellation, Upcoming billing cycle, Cancel subscription, Dialog 360 account, WhatsApp API, Remove account.