How to Set Up FlowHippo Billing
Understand how to set-up billing correctly to ensure uninterrupted service.
Setting up your FlowHippo billing is an essential step to ensure uninterrupted service. In this article, we'll guide you through the process of setting up your billing and adding funds to your wallet.
Step 1: Select a Plan
To begin, you need to select a subscription plan that best suits your business needs and complete the payment process. FlowHippo offers a variety of subscription plans with different operations and pricing options to choose from.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click on Billing.
3. Click on Upgrade to Paid.
4. Click on Select plan and choose the plan from the dropdown menu. In our case, we selected $249.99/month.
If you're unsure which plan to choose. Refer to our article to understand the FlowHippo Pricing Plan.
Step 2: Add funds to your wallet
Once selected the preferred plan, the next step is to add funds to your wallet. Your wallet can be used to cover operations (Ops) that exceed your limits or for subscription renewal.
To ensure that you always have sufficient funds in your wallet, you can enable the "Auto Top Up" feature. This feature automatically recharges your wallet with a specified amount when the balance falls below a certain threshold. This ensures that you never run out of funds and can continue to use FlowHippo without any interruption.
5. Scroll down and select the amount you want to add to your wallet. In our case, we selected $500.
6. Turn on the Auto top-up and you can mention the minimum and maximum amount. In our case, we have set the wallet balance to not fall below $20. We have set the auto top condition to "recharge automatically" by $500 when the balance goes below $20. The wallet will be immediately recharged once the amount drops below $20.
7. Click on Continue to Payment.
8. Enter your payment details here and also read our terms and conditions before continuing.
9. Click on Continue to review.
10. Fill in all the required details in the Invoice information.
11. Click on Save Changes.
12. Review the order summary.
Note: If you want to alter anything in the information, you can click on Edit.
13. Click on Confirm and order. This will take you to the payment page where you can confirm your payment.
That’s it! Your billing has been successfully set up.
14. You can see the Invoice history on your dashboard by scrolling down.
15. You also have the option to download the billing invoice by clicking on Download button.
Keywords: Billing, Wallet top-up, Subscription, Plan, Payment, FlowHippo.