FlowHippo Pricing Explained
FlowHippo has two types of payments that you'll need to know about: platform subscription fees and additional operation fees.
FlowHippo offers two types of plans: Free and Paid. The Free plan includes 19 pre-built playbook flows that you can use as much as you want, but there are some limitations. For example, you can only have a maximum of three integrations and you cannot customize the flows. On the other hand, the Paid plan offers unlimited integrations and the ability to fully customize the flows.
The Paid plan is based on the number of operations (ops) performed by the user. An operation is counted every time a flow successfully moves data or completes an action for you. Each pricing plan comes with a certain number of included operations per month. If you exceed the included operations, you will be charged an additional fee for each extra operation you use.
For example, if you are on the $9.99 plan (2,500 operations included in the plan) and you use 3,000 operations in a month, you will be charged an additional fee for 500 extra operations.
It's worth noting that sending messages on WhatsApp is charged under the Zoko plan. Hence, you will not be charged for the "Send Message" card, as it is a free operation on FlowHippo. However, all charges for sending messages are done at zoko.io, so you will only incur conversation charges on that platform.
There are two types of charges that you will be paying every month for FlowHippo:
1. A platform subscription fee based on the plan you select
2. A usage fee for each operation
- A platform subscription fee and a usage fee will be used from your prepaid wallet. You'll need to add funds to your prepaid wallet. Every time an operation is counted or your monthly subscription fee is due, the charges will be deducted from your wallet balance. This system allows you to easily manage your expenses and avoid any surprises on your bill.
- You can add funds to your wallet at any time and set up automatic top-ups when your balance falls below a certain amount. FlowHippo will notify you when your wallet balance is running low to ensure that you have enough funds to continue using the platform without interruption.
There are nine different pricing plans available for the Paid version, ranging from $9.99 to $2,699.99. The number of included operations varies with each plan, and additional operations are charged at different rates depending on the plan. The more operations you need, the cheaper the per-operation cost becomes. Here are the details of each plan:
- $9.99 plan includes 2,500 operations and additional operations cost $0.0060 each
- $34.99 plan includes 10,000 operations and additional operations cost $0.0052 each
- $79.99 plan includes 25,000 operations and additional operations cost $0.0048 each
- $149.99 plan includes 50,000 operations and additional operations cost $0.0045 each
- $249.99 plan includes 100,000 operations and additional operations cost $0.0037 each
- $499.99 plan includes 250,000 operations and additional operations cost $0.0030 each
- $899.99 plan includes 500,000 operations and additional operations cost $0.0027 each
- $1,599.99 plan includes 1,000,000 operations and additional operations cost $0.0024 each
- $2,699.99 plan includes 2,000,000 operations and additional operations cost $0.0020 each
It's important to note that you will be charged a platform subscription fee based on the plan you select and a usage fee for each operation you use beyond the included operations in your plan. The pricing plan you choose will determine the number of included operations and the cost of additional operations.
Keywords: Billing, Pricing, Paid plan, Free plan, Subscription fee, Wallet balance, Operations, FlowHippo.