FlowHippo Pricing Explained
FlowHippo has two types of payments that you'll need to know about: platform subscription fees and additional operation fees.
FlowHippo, the powerful automation platform, offers a straightforward and flexible pricing structure designed to meet the needs of businesses with more extensive automation requirements. In this article, we will break down the key differences between free and paid flows on FlowHippo and explain the concept of Ops (Operations) to help you understand the cost associated with this platform.
Free Flows vs Paid Flows
You have two types of flow options: Free and Paid. Each has its own set of features and limitations.
With the Free plan, you can access and utilize 19 pre-built playbook flows without any charge. These pre-built flows serve as a great starting point for various automation tasks. However, there is a limitation to consider:
- Maximum Integrations: Free flows allow you to have a maximum of three integrations.
- No Customization: Customization options are restricted for free flows. You won't be able to tailor these flows to your specific needs.
For users seeking more extensive automation capabilities, the Paid plan offers several advantages:
- Unlimited Integrations: You can connect your flows to an unlimited number of integrations, giving you greater flexibility and control.
- Customization: Unlike the Free plan, paid flows can be fully customized to suit your unique automation requirements.
Understanding Ops (Operations)
On FlowHippo, the pricing for Paid flows is based on the concept of Ops (Operations). An operation is counted every time an automation flow successfully moves data or completes an action for you. Here's how Ops work:
- Example: Let's say you have a flow that includes an action to add a tag to an order on Shopify. Each tag added to an order will be counted as one operation.
- Drag and Drop Cards: Every time you use a card from the toolbox and drag it into your flow, it counts as one operation.
Note: Sending messages on WhatsApp is not charged within FlowHippo. Instead, these charges are handled through Zoko, and you will only incur conversation charges on that platform.
Pricing for Paid Flows
The pricing for Paid flows is clear and competitive:
- Each paid flow costs $5.99 per month.
- There's a "Fair Use Policy" in place, allowing up to 500,000 operations per flow per month at no additional cost.
- If your operations exceed this limit, additional fees will apply for the extra operations used. For instance, if you have a 500,000 operation limit per month per flow, and you exceed this limit by 100,000 operations, you will be charged an additional fee of $20 for every 100,000 operations that you consume.
Keywords: FlowHippo, Pricing, Free flows, Billing, Subscription fee, Funds, Paid flows, Operations, Automation, Fair Use Policy, Zoko.