How to Enable Click to Chat Widget
Learn how to enable the widget that will appear on your website.
Zoko has a click to chat button feature that allows your target audience to contact you via Whatsapp, Instagram, or Facebook. When users click on the widget, a window opens and the customer can select the available channels to connect with you.
To do this:
1. Go to Apps on the top bar.
2. Select a Click to Chat Button.
3. You can see 3 type of chat buttons options, the differences between these options:
- Default Icon: It means that only the default zoko logo is shown.
- Human Avatars: It means that 1 to 10 carefully chosen friendly faces will be shown at random.
- Upload your own: It means that you can upload your own or any custom logo.
(The recommended dimension for the logo is 112 x 112px in JPEG format.)
You can select any one of these button designs. (In our case, we selected “Upload your own”)
You can download the default whatsapp icon by clicking this link and using it to upload your own widget: ( https://cdn.live.zoko.io/store/customers/87783782-2e47-4f4c-83b4-3e11ffc6165b-zo-ko-Official+WhatsApp+Icon.svg )
4. You can also change the background color by clicking on the color dot icon. You also have color details options such as HEX, R G B, and H S L that can be edited.
Pro tip: You can see the sample background design on the right side.
5. Select the channel you want to add onto the widget. (In our case, we selected all the options.)
6. You can customize the display text that appears on your website.
7. You can write a pre-filled message here. Refer to our article Setting the prefilled text in the chat widget.
Note: Prefilled messages are supported only for whatsapp.
8. You can also manage the position of the chat widget for web and mobile:
- You can enable or disable the widget by clicking on toggle vector.
- You can also change the widget position, which will appear on your website, by clicking on the dropdown menu and selecting bottom left or right.
- You can change the margin bottom size where the widget appears on your website.
9. Next, click on Save click to chat button.
Always remember to hit the save click to chat button after making any changes or modifications.
Keywords: Whatsapp widget, Button widget, Pre-filled message, Whatsapp icon, Click to chat widget.