How to Integrate Your Shopify Store to FlowHippo
How to integrate your Shopify store to FlowHippo step by step.
One of the most powerful feature of FlowHippo is the ability to integrate your Shopify store, which is a great way to automate tasks and workflows with triggers from shopify. You can use it to send automated notifications to customers such as Order Confirmation, Order cancellation, Shipping confirmation, Shipping Update and much more.
To do this:
1. Go to Settings on FlowHippo.
2. You can see the available integrations here. Click on Connect under Shopify.
3. Copy your Shopify store URL and paste it here.
4. You can create an admin API access token in private app on your shopify store and paste it here. Refer to our article on How to Create a Private App Admin API Access Token.
5. Copy your storefront API access token from your private app installed on Shopify store and paste it here. Refer to our article How to Create Storefront API Access Token.
6. Copy your API Key and API Secret Key. You can find them under the Storefront API access token and paste them here. Refer to our article on How to Find the API Key and Secret Key.
7. Click on Connect.
Keywords: Shopify store, Integration, API key, Shopify URL, FlowHippo.