Integrating Zoko with Webengage
Learn how to integrate Zoko with Webengage
You can integrate Webengage with Zoko by following these steps:
1. Login to your Webengage account.
2. Click on Data Platform on the left panel and then click on Integration.
3. Under channel integration status, click on configure next to WhatsApp setup
4. Click on Add WhatsApp Service Provider (WSP)
5. From the WhatsApp Service Provider dropdown, select Private WSP
6. In Configuration Name mention - Zoko
7. Next, mention your WhatsApp business number without the country code.
8. In URL copy paste - https://webengage.live.zoko.io/send_message
9. From the request type dropdown, select Send personalization variables.
10. Next click on Add Headers
11. In the first box in the Custom Header row, mention api_key
12. In the second box in the Custom Header row, mention your Zoko API key.
To find your Zoko API, go to settings on the Zoko Dashboard, click on API key in left menu and then click on reveal to see the API key. Copy it by clicking on the key and paste it in Webengage.
13. Lastly, click on add WSP and you have finished integration Zoko with Webenage.