Steps 2 of 3: Install Zoko's private app and collect integration keys
Learn how you can install Zoko's private app and collect integration keys.
The next step is to install the private app on your Shopify store.
To do this:
1. On your Shopify account, go to Apps on the left.
2. Click on App and Sales Channel Settings.
3. Click on Develop apps.
4. Click on Create an app.
5. Write the App name and Select your App developer from the dropdown. In our case, we have set the app name as Zoko Private App.
6. Click on Create App.
7. The app you just created will be visible like this. Simply click on it.
8. Now, click on Configure Storefront API Scopes.
9. Next, select ALL checkboxes.
10. Scroll up and click on Save.
11. Click on the Install App on the top.
12. Again click on Install in the pop-up.
13. Now go to Configuration.
14. Click on Configure on Admin API integration.
15. Tick all the checkboxes to grant configuration permission.
16. Scroll up and click on Save.
You have successfully created the Private App now.
The last step is to add your integration keys on Zoko. Leave this window open, we will copy the integration keys in the next step.
On a different tab/window, open Zoko and follow Step 3.