Installing Zoko Private App on Shopify (Step 2 of 3)
Installing the Zoko Private App on Shopify
Once you connect Shopify with Zoko from Settings in Zoko, the next step is to install the private app from your Shopify store.
To do this:
1. Log in to your Shopify account and go to the Apps on the left.
2. Click on App and Sales Channel Settings.
3. Click on Develop apps.
4. Click on Create an app.
5. Write the App name and Select your App developer from the dropdown. In our case, we have set the app name as Zoko Private App.
6. Click on Create App.
7. Now, click on Configure Storefront API Scopes.
8. Next, select ALL checkboxes.
9. Scroll up and click on Save.
10. Click on the Install App on the top.
11. Again click on Install in the pop-up.
12. The storefront access token has been created. Copy this storefront access token and share it with our team on https://wa.me/917306017571.
The last step is to Create a Private App Admin API Access Token.
GO TO STEP 3 >