How to Take Orders in Chat
Learn how to take orders from the chat screen.
You can easily place orders on behalf of the customer’s while chatting with them from the chat screen.
To do this:
1. Open the customer’s chat.
2. Click on the Store icon on the right.
3. Hover the mouse over a product and you will see 3 options.
4. Click on Add to Cart button to add the product in cart.
5. Click on Carts on the top right corner.
6. Click on Checkout.
7. Next, add the customer’s address by clicking on the Address icon and clicking on Save Changes. If the customer’s address is already added, simply select the address.
8. Click on Process Order to trigger the payment message.
The order will be placed as soon as the customer makes the payment.