How to Create Agents on Dashboard
One of the most powerful features of Zoko is that multiple agents can chat with your customers from a single number. All you need to do is to create multiple agents and assign them chats as they come. Agents can login from their individual login credentials and will only be able to see chats that are either assigned to them or to a team they are added to.
To create an agent:
1. Go to Settings on the top bar.
2. Click on Agents on the left panel.
3. Click on Add new agent.
4. First, add your team member’s name and then add their email ID which they will use to log in to their Zoko account.
5. Next, we need to assign a role. Refer to the article on Agent Access Levels (Roles) to learn more about the various roles.
6. You can also add a team member's profile picture.
7. If you wish to add the agent to a team, click on Add Teams to select the teams you have previously created. Refer to the article on How to Create Teams to learn more about creating team.
8. Now click on Save and your agent is created.
9. You can see all your agent's lists from here.
Keywords: Create agents, Multiple agents.