WhatsApp is quickly becoming the communication channel of choice for many brands. It has a high engagement rate as WhatsApp has a 95% open rate within 2 minutes of message delivery.
It's no surprise then that brands are using WhatsApp more and more to interact with their customers at all stages of the sales cycle. But what are some of the best ways you can use WhatsApp to grow your business?
We found five proven techniques that D2C brands deploy to increase sales on WhatsApp:
1) Reach out to your customer base in bulk by doing a broadcast. This will help drive more traffic to your website.
2) Send all order updates on WhatsApp.
3) Recover abandoned carts on WhatsApp as most brands are able to recover 1 in 5 abandoned carts by running smart abandoned cart flows on WhatsApp. This is higher than email and SMS.
4) Get confirmation on your COD orders on WhatsApp and save many person-hours and money by not dispatching non-confirmed COD orders.
5) Lastly collect reviews on WhatsApp and add these to your store to create more validation of your store and products.
WhatsApp is changing the way brands are interacting with their customers. It is slowly replacing the traditional platforms, emails and SMS, as the impact of WhatsApp on a business is significantly higher than any other channel.