How to Set up Welcome Message Flow
A welcome message is shown to the customer when they message the store for the first time, or 14 days after the previous time. You must set up your business hours first as the welcome message flow works based on the business hours.
To enable welcome flow:
1. Go to Flows on the top bar.
2. Click on New Workflow.
3. Select the Welcome Message flow.
4. Click on Edit Flow.
5. You can see the trigger point here.
6. You can set a time delay to trigger the welcome message from here.
7. Click on the Message bar to modify the welcome message as per your requirement.
8. Click on Save & Close.
9. Next, go back to the overview and click on Enable Flow.
That’s it! The welcome message has been enabled.
Read our article to know more about Setting up the business hours.