How to Directly Close Chats from Queue
Share on WhatsApp
Sometimes, your chats might not need a response. Hence the queue lets you preview the chat and then directly close it from the queue instead of assigning it to an agent and then closing it.
To do this:
1. Go to Queue Screen on the top.
2. Click on the Check box to preview the chat.
3. You can also select multiple chats by clicking on the shift or control key and then clicking on multiple chats.
4. You can also click on the top check box to select all the chats that you want to close.
5. Lastly, once you select the chat that you wish to close, click on the close button and the selected chats will be directly closed.
Keywords: Closing chat, Multiple closing chats