Customising the COD to Prepaid Flow
You can also customise various elements of this flow from the Edit Flow section:
1. You can modify the delay time before the next step by clicking on the delay time element, setting a time of your choice and then clicking on Save and Close.
2. You can set the discount by clicking on this element, selecting either fixed amount or percentage from here and then defining the amount here. In our case, I am going to set it to a 10% percent discount. The Title and Description here are only for internal use and will not be shown to your customer. Only the discount amount and type will be used in the message. Click on Save and Close to save the changes.
3. You can change the image in the default template by clicking on the template, then clicking on Fill templates, removing the default image and adding an image of your choice. If needed you can also change the expiry time of the coupon from here. I am going to set it to 3 hours.
4. You can also replace the complete template by selecting the default template like this and replacing it with one of your approved template of the same type. If you do not have any template to choose from here, create and submit a new template with a button and image and use it once approved. Refer to our article Replacing default template with a new template to know what all points need to be taken care of while replacing the original template with a new one of your own.
5. Finally you can also modify the time delay before which the coupon code is removed from the Shopify cart so that it cannot be used again. You can change the by clicking on the clock icon and setting a time of your choice like this. I have set this to 180 minutes as in a previous step I had set the expiry time to 3 hours.
Once you are done editing the flow,
1. Click on Save Draft to save the changes.
2. Close the Flow editor from here.
3. Go to Drafts and click on the flow you just saved.
4. Click on Enable and your customised flow is enabled.
5. You can also rename the flow from here. This is especially helpful to differentiate between different versions of the same flow.