Customising the COD Confirmation Flow
You can also customise various elements of this flow from the Edit Flow section:
1. You can modify the delay time and input time before the next step by clicking on the clock icon here and setting a time of your choice.
2. You can change the image in the default template by clicking on Fill templates, removing the default image and adding an image of your choice.
3. You can replace the initial message with any of your approved templates of the same message type. Once you select the template, you will have to fill in the variables. Refer to our articles How to create a template to learn more about creating templates.
5. You can also edit all the exit messages by simply clicking on it and editing the text like this.
Once you are done editing the flow,
1. Click on Save Draft to save the changes.
2. Close the Flow editor from here.
3. Go to Drafts and click on the flow you just saved.
4. Click on Enable and your customised flow is enabled.
5. You can also rename the flow from here. This is especially helpful to differentiate between different versions of the same flow.
Remember, once a customer confirms or cancels a COD order, a tag is added to your Shopify store as well.