How to Create a Private App Admin API Access Token (Step 3 of 3)
Creating the Private App Admin API Access Token
You need to create a private admin API access token on your Shopify store to grant permission in order to use the Shopify integration to Zoko. For example, this app might be authorised to access orders and product data.
To do this:
1. Login to your Shopify account and click on Apps on the left.
2. Click on App and sales channel settings.
3. Click on Develop apps.
4. Click on Create an app.
5. Write the App name and Select the App developer. In our case, we have set the app name as Zoko Private app and developer email as arjun.
6. Click on Create app.
7. Click on Configure Admin API scopes.
8. Click on Tick all the checkboxes to grant configuration permission.
9. Click on Save.
10. Click on Install app on the top.
11. Again, click on Install in the pop-up window to generate an API token.
12. The Admin API access token has been generated. Click on Reveal token once to view the token id and copy this access token id and share it with us on https://wa.me/917306017571.
Important Note: The access token can be viewed only once and then it disappears. Make sure to copy and save it.
Keywords: API token, Access token, Private app, Access data.