How to Generate a Private App Admin API Access Token (Step 3 of 3)
Learn how to generate a Private App Admin API Access Token on your Shopify store.
You need to generate a private admin API access token on your Shopify store to grant permission in order to use the Shopify integration to Zoko. For example, this app might be authorised to access orders and product data.
To do this:
1. Login to your Shopify account and click on Apps on the left.
2. Click on App and sales channel settings.
3. Click on Develop apps.
4. Select the app that you have created on step 2 and click on it. In our example, we created the app as a Zoko Private App hence we selected Zoko Private App.
5. Go to Configuration.
6. Click on Configure on Admin API integration.
7. Click on Tick all the checkboxes to grant configuration permission.
8. Scroll up and click on Save.
9. Go to API credentials.
10. The Admin API access token has been generated. Click on Reveal token once to view the token id and copy this access token id and share it with us on https://wa.me/917306017571.
Important Note: The access token can be viewed only once and then it disappears. Make sure to copy and save it.
Keywords: API token, Access token, Private app, Access data.